Andover Forest Master Tree Plan
We are very pleased to announce our exciting new Andover Forest Master Tree Plan for the Greenspace! Award winning Sr. Landscape Architect, Bill Henkel, ASLA, NALP, and David Toda from the firm Landscape Workshop created a professional landscape design plan which will guide tree planting and installations to beautify our community. This plan will help transform and enhance the Greenspace with shaded walking paths, vibrant seasonal color and naturalized, interesting spaces that improve all of our home property values.
We are beginning the “Andover Forest Tree Fund” for voluntary financial contributions. Funding for the Master Tree Plan will come from funds available in our budget, homeowner donations and other fundraising initiatives.
There will be no dues increases or assessments for this tree plan or trees planted.
Donations are not tax-deductible.
Your financial support is greatly appreciated and will help this strategic project take shape!
Click on the links below to learn more:
Master Tree Plan Information:
- Tree Plan - Design Rendering by Hole Location
- Presentation Video of the Tree Plan
- Tree List with Photos & Pricing (*includes installation + 2 yr. warranty)
General Donations: “Andover Forest Tree Fund”
- Donation by check – (Make check out to Andover Forest Tree Fund & send to All Points Management Office)
Specific Donations: “Fund-an-Area”
- Complete form (below) and you will be contacted for details.
- For questions send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org